The health and safety of our residents and our employees is our top priority. As we welcome you back to our facilities and activities, we want to share some of the Safety Measures we've taken at our facilities.
· Guidance stickers on the floor to direct the flow of traffic
· Increased signage encouraging social distancing
· Clear safety guards at front desk locations
· Hand sanitizing stations available for you to use as needed
· Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of commonly touched surfaces throughout the day
· Instructing coaches and participants to refrain from high-fives, hands shakes, etc.
Effective Wednesday, July 1, face coverings or masks will be required at all Mount Pleasant Recreation Department facilities in accordance with the Emergency Ordinance passed by Council on June 29th.
Finally, we ask that if you are not feeling well, please refrain from using our facilities and services in order to ensure the health and safety of others.
For more information regarding our safety measures, please call us at 843-884-2528.