Recreation Athletic Division
The Athletic Division of the Mount Pleasant Recreation Department offers a wide variety of sports and activities for all ages and abilities.
The Division services 15,000 people annually in both our youth and adult sports programs and is dedicated to provide exceptional yet sustainable and affordable recreation opportunities in a consistent manner.
Our professional staff is dedicated to provide the residents of the Town of Mount Pleasant with superior customer service and work hard to insure a fun, safe recreational environment.
You may register for any of our programs online, or in person at the R.L. Jones Center, The Darby Building, or Park West. Note that our registration dates are set in advance and are subject to change. Please refer to the sports specific web page, information sheets, or call any of our locations for update.
MPRD is always looking for volunteer coaches for our youth sports programs please contact Jimmy Millar at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Registration is 12/31/17-1/15/18. Little Bits is designed to prepare 4 year old children and their parents for organized sports while focusing on development of basic movements such as running, balancing, catching, throwing and agility. Contact Garrett Heatherington at (843) 884 2528 or email@example.com for more information.
2018 Winter Little Bits Information Sheet
Upcoming Registration Date
- Fall Sports- FUNdamental Soccer, Fundamental Lacrosse, Middle School Football, Tackle Football, Recreation Soccer, Low Country Volleyball, Volleyball Academy, Basketball Academy, Instruction Baseball, Lowcountry Baseball, Instruction Softball, Lowcountry Softball, Unified Soccer and Cross Country Track register July 9 - 24, 2017.
- Little Bits registers September 9-25, 2017
- Winter Sports - Fundamental basketball, Youth Basketball, Unified Basketball and wrestling register October 8-23, 2017.
- Developmental Spring Soccer registers December 10-26, 2017.
- Instructional Track registers December 24, 2017 - January 8, 2018
- Spring Sports - Fundamental Soccer and Lacrosse, Soccer Lacrosse, Recreation Baseball, Middle School Baseball, Dixie Baseball and Softball registers January 7-22, 2018