Open Gym Schedule
Bring your own basketball!
No Open Gym 12/27-1/1/18.
- Youth Basketball Manual
- Game Schedule - 9 Yr Old Boys
- Game Schedule - 4th Grade Boys
- Game Schedule - 4th Grade Girls
- Game Schedule - 5th Grade Boys
- Game Schedule - 5th Grade Girls
- Game Schedule - 6th Grade Boys
- Game Schedule - 6th/7th Grade Girls
- Game Schedule - 7th Grade Boys
- Game Schedule - Lowcountry League 7th Grade Boys
- Game Schedule - 8th Grade Boys
- Game Schedule - 9th Grade Boys
- Game Schedule - 10th Grade Boys
- Game Schedule - 11th/12th Grade Boys
- LATE REGISTRATION EXTENDED UNTIL MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2017 Register online and in MPRD Offices
- Recreation Youth Basketball Information Sheet
- Lowcountry Basketball Information Sheet
All Adult sports register at the R.L. Jones Center. Adult Basketball Leagues are offered in the Winter and Summer. A Team must have a Representative that submits a roster, contract, and release by deadline. Teams must also pay league fee and non-resident fee by the deadline.
"Individuals" can place their names on the Player Pool List by clicking on the link below. The Player Pool List is a Resource utilized by the Team Managers.
Please feel free to contact Individuals on the Player Pool List to form your own team.
THIS DOES not GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE SELECTED TO PLAY ON A TEAM.
**WE NEED COACHES FOR OUR YOUTH BASKETBALL PROGRAM**
Complete the Volunteer Forms (under Youth BB) and Return ASAP.
Thank you in Advance for Giving Back to Our Youth and Community
Winter Adult Basketball Team Packet
- Adult Basketball Team Registration Information Sheet
- Adult Team Registration Checklist
- Adult Roster Form
- Adult Team Waiver
- Adult Rules & Policies
- Click Link for Player Pool Information and Sign Up