JOIN US EARLY!
EXTENDED MORNING HOURS ON SATURDAY'S - 6:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
The center is located at 840 Von Kolnitz Road in Mount Pleasant. Geared towards those 50 and older, the Senior Services Center offers a variety of recreational, cultural and creative arts programs, in addition to providing health, wellness, educational and social activities. Space at the facility includes a weight room, aerobics room, cafe, prep kitchen, screened porch, card room, educational room, arts and crafts room, and therapeutic healing garden.
Ongoing program listings include:
- AARP Driver Safety Program
- Exercise classes: Zumba, Strength Training, Pilates, Tai Chi, NIA, Yoga, Balance, Row-bics and more
- Gold Exercise Programs - geared to help the fitness newcomer.
- Group games including Bingo, Pinochle, Bridge, Cribbage, Canasta, Dominoes, Mah Jongg.
- Dance Classes - Tap, Line Dance and Shag
- Trips - Local and Out-of-Town
- Massage therapists and personal trainers available!
- Painting - watercolor, oil, acrylics / Drawing
- Quilting, rughooking, scrap-booking, jewelry making
- Social programs, including coffee talks, potluck luncheons, afternoon movies, health & wellness talks
- Wireless Internet and Computer and Tablet classes
- Basketball / Pickle Ball / Ping Pong / Billiards
- Refunds: A $10 processing fee will be charged for each participant's request for refund. Refund requests received up to five business days before the start date of the activity will be considered minus a $10 processing fee. Requests must be made by an adult 18 years or older.
- Transfers: A $10 processing fee will be charged for all transfers. Transfer requests received up to three business days before the activity start date are transferable minus a $10 transfer fee. No transfer requests will be honored after such time. Requests must be made by an adult 18 years or older.