MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (February 16, 2018) - The Town of Mount Pleasant Transportation Department today announced the following traffic alerts.
- The Harry Hallman Boat Ramp will reopen on Saturday, February 17th as scheduled.
- The intersection at Live Oak Drive and Coleman Boulevard Westbound (at Okra Grill) will be closed for the relocation utilities and installation of storm drainage as follows:
- February 18 through February 22 - between the hours of 9:00 pm until 6:00 am.
- February 25 through March 1 - between the hours of 9:00 pm through 6:00 am.
- Local traffic will be detoured to Lucas Street or Mill Street.
- Simmons Street will be reduced to one way traffic past the second entrance/exit to the Moultrie Plaza toward the Harry Hallman boat landing starting on February 18th through March 2nd for the relocation of utilities. Live Oak Drive will be closed at Simmons Street. Traffic leaving Rue De Muckle Lane will be directed down Simmons Street toward the boat landing, from there traffic can use Scott Street or Mill Street to Coleman Boulevard. Access to the Practice Place, LLC and Shem Creek Dental Associates driveways will be maintained during their normal business hours.
Access to all business in the affected areas will be maintained and they will remain open during their normal hours of operation.
The above schedule is subject to change depending on weather conditions.
The driving public should use extra caution in these areas.
“Let ‘em work, let ‘em live."
Questions: Contact Ed Barbee at email@example.com or call (843) 640-2422.