Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
It is important to have public participation because the decisions being made today are complex and they are tremendously impactful to both current and future generations in Mount Pleasant. It is imperative that citizens are aware of the decisions we face and that they have a say in shaping the future of their community.
After brief introductions, citizens are asked to share their thoughts on what is important to them. They are encouraged to ask questions and suggest ideas. Town officials share information about upcoming projects, major challenges, and opportunities for public participation.
This small group format allows for more in-depth discussion in an informal setting. It provides citizens with another opportunity to give their input and receive a response beyond public hearings and Town Council meetings.
• Subscribe to our Notify Me module to receive email and text alerts about the subjects most important to you
• Subscribe to the Town Administrator’s monthly E-brief
• Visit our social media pages: - Facebook - Twitter - Tumbler - Video Center
• Download our Police Department’s Crime Reporting mobile app - Android - iOS
• Launch the Commercial Projects and Applications Map
• Come to Town Hall- all public meeting agendas are posted on the website and listed on our main calendar
• Sign up for EngageTOMPSC EngageTOMPSC