Mount Pleasant Recreation Aquatics Program
The InMotion Magazine is available online and at our facilities. Click the brochure image to view the Aquatics Programs.
Mount Pleasant Recreation Aquatics Program provides a safe and inviting environment that is accessible to the community. We strive for a professional staff who is dedicated to providing excellent customer service while maintaining the highest quality of aquatic programming and facilities available.
Our programs provide opportunities and assistance to participants on all levels who wish to be involved with the aquatic environment. Our programs have various components such as providing lifeguard services, first aid and water safety programs at our swimming pools.
The Mount Pleasant Recreation Department also offers programs such as the W.A.T.E.R. program, swim lessons, non-competitive swimming, water aerobic exercise classes, water safety, and American Red Cross certification classes.
These programs also provide leadership skills, learning opportunities, and a chance to participate at their own pace. All programs are designed to accommodate beginning, intermediate, and advanced participants with varying levels of ability, knowledge, and expertise.
Yearly Resident Membership Fees
- New 2021 Individual: $200/year with no daily visit fee
- New 2021 Family: $400/year with no daily visit fee
Yearly Non-Resident Membership Fees
- New 2021 Individual: $350/year with no daily visit fee
- New 2021 Family: $700/year with no daily visit fee
Swim Pass Fees ( no membership required)
- Resident: $40 for 10 visits
- Non-Resident: $80 for 10 visits
- Resident Senior Swim Pass: $30 for 10 visits
- Non-Resident Senior Swim Pass: $60 for 10 visits
Daily Visit Fee
- Resident: $5 per visit
- Non-Resident: $10 per visit
Private Lesson Fees
- Resident: $30 for 30min lesson
- Resident: $45 for 30min semi-private lesson