Open Gym Schedule
Read Open Gym Rules. Bring your own basketball!
- Recreation League Information Sheet will be posted HERE
- Boys and Girls ages 9-18
- Computer generated player assignments to teams; no evaluations.
- Playing Requirement is one full quarter
- North or South registration option
- Practices in your selected side of town, games all over town.
- Select League (Competitive League) Information Sheet will be posted HERE
- Boys ages 10-14 and Girls ages 9-14
- Availability of the Select League is dependent on the number of registered participants. If the Select League is not possible with the number of registered participants, participants will be transferred to the Recreation League.
- Players selected for the Select League go into a blind draft process to be assigned a team. If the player is not chosen for the Select League or does not attend the mandatory evaluations, the player will be transferred to the Recreation League.
- NO North or South registration option. Practices and games will be all over town.
- Playing Requirement is all players must play. No minimum or maximum minutes.
- Mandatory Evaluations at Town Hall Gym. Players MUST attend evaluations to be considered for Select League placement.
- 10 Boys - Oct 21st
- 11-12 Boys - Oct 27th
- 13-14 Boys - Oct 28th
- All Girls - Oct 20th
Information sheet posted HERE when available
Practices begin mid-May, games in June and July
Random computer-generated team selection
No standings or post-season tournament°
- Basketball Academy Information Sheet will be posted HERE
- Boys and Girls ages 6-12.
- Registration is in the Summer.
- Academy will run in September.
Looking for information about adult basketball? Click here!