By Martine Wolfe-Miller, Mount Pleasant Communications Manager
MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (September 8, 2017) -The Town of Mount Pleasant has made all operational preparations in anticipation of Hurricane Irma and is prepared to mitigate the impacts of the storm.
Considering the uncertainty associated with the path of Hurricane Irma, and the Town offices being closed Monday and Tuesday, garbage and trash will not be collected on Monday and Tuesday. The collection schedule for next week is as follows:
- Monday’s route will be collected on Wednesday
- Tuesday’s route will be collected on Thursday
- Wednesday’s route will be collected on Friday
- Thursday’s route will be collected on Saturday
Additionally, the September 12 Town Council Meeting has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for a later date. The new meeting date will be posted online tomorrow and on social media sites.
- The Municipal Court will not be in session September 8 – 13. All court appearances will be rescheduled and notifications will be mailed. Payments prior to court date may be made here: https://paycourt.tompsc.com/Dashboard/
- The September 12 Town Council Meeting has been postponed. View the Calendar at www.tompsc.com
- The September 12 Mount Pleasant Farmers Market is canceled. View the calendar at www.tompsc.com
- All meetings scheduled between Sept. 8- 12 have been postponed. View the Calendar at www.tompsc.com
- All Recreation activities are postponed. Stay tuned at www.rainedout.com
For more information about Mount Pleasant’s emergency preparedness, follow us at: