Public Services Department Tropical Storm Irma Update #02
MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (September 14, 2017) - The Waste Management Division continues to collect vegetative debris on the normal Monday route. We estimate that it will take two more days to complete the first pass on this route. We will start the normal Tuesday route on Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. We will not be collecting on Sunday and will resume collection on this route Monday morning.
- Yesterday, the Waste Management Division completed garbage collection on the normal Monday route. Today, we will collect the normal Tuesday route.
- As a reminder, no trash (miscellaneous items other than vegetative debris) will be collected until we complete the first pass on vegetative debris.
- Yesterday, the Grounds Division completed preparing the Cheryl Woods Flowers Complex at Patriots Point for recreational activities.
- Today, the Grounds Division will finish preparing the Park West Complex and the Carolina Park Complex for recreational activities.
- The infrastructure Division, Facilities Division, and Stormwater Division will continue general recovery operations today.
For more information on storm recovery, visit us online at http://www.tompsc.com.