Who do I call to request a street light?

Call William Horne, Planning  Deputy Director, at (843) 884-1229 for street lighting requests or email: whorne@tompsc.com

Show All Answers

1. How can I report a pothole?
2. When will my street be repaved?
3. How do I report broken/fallen street signs?
4. How can my neighborhood request traffic calming devices such as speed humps?
5. How can I determine if my street is owned/maintained by the Town?
6. Do I need a permit from the Town to replace/repair my driveway?
7. Who do I call to request a street light?
8. Where can I find information on Transportation Impact Fees?
9. Does the Town collect video footage from cameras located at traffic signals?
10. Why speeding on US 17 doesn't pay - An explanation of the Town's adaptive traffic control system.
11. How do I get my private road accepted for public maintenance?