What requires an application?

Per § 156.313, work requiring an application includes: moving, demolition, new construction, exterior alteration, building additions, site alterations, hardscaping, walkways, driveways, patios, walls, fences and docks in the historic district.

Some applications can be considered "minor work" but it must meet the criteria given in the Design Guidelines for minor work.

Show All Answers

1. What are the boundaries of the district?
2. What requires an application?