I've paid my fee - where is my project?

Most projects and operations require more funding that any single fee payment. The Town uses the fees to complete routine maintenance, emergency maintenance and manage small projects. Many projects require considerable resources to pay for the engineering work, permitting, and construction. It may take some time to get these projects implemented. Property owners should report issues so that problem areas can be identified for a future study - and possibly a project!

Show All Answers

1. Why do I have to pay to manage stormwater?
2. I've paid my fee - where is my project?
3. What type of work does the utility perform?
4. What is a sinkhole?
5. I have a drainage easement on my property - what does that mean?
6. I want to do work in a drainage easement - what do I need to do?
7. My ditch needs cleaning - what will the Town do?
8. Who maintains ponds?
9. There is a clogged drainage pipe - what should I do?
10. A storm is coming - can I get sandbags?
11. I need help with my water or sewer service - who do I talk to?
12. Who helps with Mosquito Control?
13. Where can I dispose of used oil or gas/ oil mixtures?
14. I need to drain my pool. Where can I pump the water?