Show All Answers

1. What should I do if I notice a safety hazard involving a Town employee?
2. How do I report damaged or potentially dangerous Town property?
3. How do I make a request for accommodations under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
4. How do I file a complaint under title VI of the Civil Rights Act?