Report A Concern

Please note that the Report a Concern Module addresses in a timely manner a wide array of concerns ranging for potholes to drainage issues or map requests. It is not however the conduit you should use for emergency fire or police calls. Should you face or report an emergency, please call 9-1-1. For non-emergency calls, contact the Mount Pleasant Police Department at (843) 884-4176. Please note that concerns reported via the website are addressed during normal business hours.